- The Library has three Quiet Study Rooms available. They can be reserved up to one month in advance and can hold a maximum of 4 people per room.
- Rooms can be scheduled for up to 3 hours per day. We recommend that you reserve time in advance, as our rooms book up very quickly.
- Users must have a Summit Library card or a library card from one of our reciprocating libraries to reserve a Quiet Study Room.
- Not sure if your library has reciprocity with Summit? The list of reciprocal libraries can be found here.
- If you do not have a qualifying library card, rooms are available on a first-come, first served basis in one hour increments.
- Reserving a room requires a library barcode and PIN. Your PIN is the same four digit PIN you use to access your Summit Library account.
- A reservation will be canceled if the user does not appear within 15 minutes of the scheduled time when others are waiting.
Please read our complete Quiet Study Room policy before booking a room.