Summit Library has a Summer Reading Program for Adults, ages 18 and up
- All adults (ages 18+) are welcome to join. You do not need to be a Summit resident.
- Register at the Reference Desk or online at www.summitlibrary.org. Registration begins Saturday, June 17, 2017. You may register at any time during the summer.
- Read! Read books on any subject (fiction or non-fiction) in any language. They don’t have to be library books.
- For each book you read, fill out a book review form. Please rate the book (1-5 stars). If you wish, write a short review on the back. The book reviews will be placed in a binder so other people can get reading suggestions.
- The bottom part of each review form will go into the prize entries box at the Reference Desk. After Labor Day, slips will be drawn randomly for the prizes.
You must be registered in the Adult Summer Reading Program to be eligible for a prize.
- Book reviews/entry slips must be submitted to the Reference Desk by 9:00 PM on August 31, 2017. The drawing will be held after Labor Day. Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
Prizes provided through the generosity of Starbucks, The Connection, Chipotle in New Providence, and the Friends of the Summit Free Public Library.
Limit one (1) prize per person.