OVERDRIVE FOR DOWNLOADABLE EBOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS
With OverDrive, you can borrow and enjoy free eBooks, audiobooks, and more from our library's digital collection. All you need to get started is an internet connection, a Summit library card, and these three steps:
1. Find and open your library or school's digital collection using one of the following:
- Our new Libby app (recommended for Android, iOS, or Windows 10)
- The original OverDrive app (recommended for Android, Chromebooks, iOS, Fire tablets, or Windows 8/10)
- eLibraryNJ. Sign in with your library card to access (for any user on a Windows or Mac computer)
2. Borrow a title from our digital collection. You'll need a Summit Library card to complete this step.
3. Enjoy! You can enjoy many titles immediately online, download them for offline use, or send borrowed eBooks to a Kindle device (U.S. libraries only) for the duration of your lending period.
You can also transfer titles from your computer to compatible eReaders or MP3 players.
For more help using OverDrive for specific devices, click here.