- Summit Free Public Library & the Industry Business Institute at Union County College are offering classes in Excel 2013 and Customer Service Skills.
- Classes are taught by professionals and free of charge.
- Funded by a grant to the NJ Community College Consortium for Workforce & Economic Development from the NJ Dept. of Labor & Workforce Development.
- Please contact Denise Petrosky at 908-965-2359 or This email address is being protected from spambots. for requirements and more information.
- MS Excel Level 1 (8 hours): Wednesday and Thursday, March 1st and 2nd, 2017 8:00 am-12:00 noon
- MS Excel Level 2 (8 hours): Tuesday and Wednesday, March 21st and 22nd, 2017 8:00 am-12:00 noon
- Customer Service Skills (8 hours): Tuesday and Wednesday, May 9th and 10th, 2017 8:00 am-12:00 noon
All classes are held at Summit Free Public Library.
Employees, please have employer contact Denise Petrosky at: 908-965-2359 or This email address is being protected from spambots. for requirements & more information.
Space is limited.